Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trout streams and rivers

[size 1]I have been thinking of taking a trip this year to the east in search of good trout fishing. From my research it appeared connecticut had alot of trophy class streams and creeks. Do you have any info on some of the best trout streams rivers or creeks in the state. Im looking for a 10lbs + opportunity on browns or rainbows. Also is ther ealot of pressure for this style of fishing on the rivers there? I would enjoy a secluded trip, walking is not a issue for me. Mostly get to a area on a midsized river that holds large fish and have some seclusion. Any info would be great. Welcome to the moderator family. Come visit me at the conservation and preservation forum if you have some issues of concern about habitat and let us know whats going on in your neck of the woods. Or for that matter good deeds or other issues concerning ecology with relationship to fishing.
Wherever you are make a mark, and that's by making it better!

Happy Fishing,
Xman [/size]
[signature]
my brother lives in maine , but i think they suffer from the same problem in there fisherys , ACID RAIN ! man you should hear the unpleasent words they have about it , it's a real tender spot .
[signature]