Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
x-mas
Merry christmas everybody. Happy new year too.[cool]
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Merry Christmas to you too LH2 and everyone else who passes this way.[/size][/green][/font][/center] [center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][/size][/green][/font][/center] [center]
[Image: 02_christmas_scene_winner.jpg][/center]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Merry Christmas to you also. Gonna try a little Xmas eve, eve fishing. In other words gonna try the middle P. tomorrow.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Merry Christmas
[signature]
How did you do?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Pretty good. a bunch of pan sized browns. Oh ya, for got to mention, that Scruffy's emerger was a great attractor, in fact caught a couple on it. The rest were on an olive pupa with green flashabou rib and a rainbow bead.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]It wouldn't have mattered if I caught a fish or not yesterday....I WAS GOOD TO BE OUT![/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]All fish were caught on barbless hooks and I forgot my net, so sorry no pictures, but I could take a picture of the slime on my hands LOL.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Best part is, I DON'T HAVE TO RUSH RIGHT OUT AND GET A NEW LICENSE! WAHOO [/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Now if Idaho will do that!!!!!!!![/size][/font]
[signature]