Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all my firiends on BFT, in Utah
OK guys its official, I depart Utah for California some time after the first of the year for a permanent change of scenery, naa, just a new job. I will honestly miss talking and fishing with the guys hera, because you've been the best guys ever. Now that said it doesn't mean I will not be able to keep in touch with all of you once in awhile to see how you are doing and to keep tabs of you also.

Some of the things I will miss the most are the get-to-gethers we had out on the ice, Rockport, Causey, Jordanelle, in large groups or small you always brought your best.

Guys in particular who have been to best are: Tubedude & Tubebabe, (Pat & Delores) your generosity has been awesome, Ralph, I felt your loss very deeply, Craig Lundman) you've been a great guide and companion fishing, Curt you made the first Salza boyz trip fun. BLM, you the man, I had fun on the 1st Salza bozy trip and the the rod building class @ HFT. Petty we had our differences but you've been a good friend, even if you like roundy-rounders, I like to watch just for the wrecks (just kidding). These are just a few of the guys that have impacted and enhanced my fishing knowledge and experience in Utah. I know there are far more than I could possibly mention or remember. You all in Utah are absolutely the very best, and the pinical of the fishing community.

I hope each and every one of you have a "Very Safe", "Very Merry" and "Happy Holiday Season"

Still unseated and the "King of Salza" in Utah
[signature]
Good luck with your new job, and your new residence. I'm sure you'll be able to find some good fishin' in Cali once you get settled in.
[signature]
Good luck. You have some huge bass in that state.
[signature]
catch some big salt water fish for me.
[signature]
I am sooooo jealous!!! You are going to warm weather plus you will be close to the ocean. Have fun out there Dave. [Wink]
[signature]
Dave, good luck in your new job. i'll miss not having you around to give crap to, but now its time for "Chatty Kathy" to go bug the california board,[Wink]
[signature]
Good to hear you got the job Dave, were going to miss you. I wish we could have got together for one more outing but thanks for the salsa it was great. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and your relocation to Cal goes smoothly. Looking forward to seeing some of those salt water fish you'll be catching. Good luck and Gods speed my friend.[Smile]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Hey, you'll like California! What part will you be at? Lots of people though. I'm originally from California and go back every year. Have a safe and happy Christmas and Hasta Luego, Baby! (an Arnold, the California govenator, err, terminator line!)[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I'll be working out of Palmdale
[signature]