Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious thinking !!
To all fishermen!! Please,if You disagree with my Dogs and Cats article ,don't make fun of it.I mean everything I wrote .Your Ime
[signature]
hey , ime your pal lonehunter here , nobodys making fun of it my friend , carp fishing hasen't cought on here in the states like it has in europe , we have only had them in our great lakes since the seventys . but intrest has been stepping up a bit as we become more globel and see how others have come to enjoy the sport of fishing for carp .

since carp is not a native species to our waters , it has had a negitive impact to our other fish species , thus most people have a low appreation for the fish , but we are adapting .it seems it is here to stay . we have a few groups that are dedicated to the carp fishing sport , we even have a town that holds a carp festival . like you , these people are the trailblasers of a new type of sportfishing to this country . we are taking your words very seriousely , your fishing tips are opening the door to this new sport to over two thousand readers here . we greatley appreatiate having someone like you here to open new doors of oppertunity for fishing . to teach us and enlighten us as you do .

would you belive that at one time walleye was considered a "trash fish " here in michigan because it was belived to be destroying the perch habitat ? only a few people would even concider going out to catch them . it is now one of the biggest sport fishing industries in our state .

the same can be said about catfish , but if you have read some of the other discussion boards , you see that has changed too , these people love the sport and don't mind braging about it . i envy their catch too ! there a massive fish !

so you see my friend , you are our teacher , we are learning about this sport from you , our questions are simply because we just don't know that much about it . i only found out about the sport while searching about fishing in england a few months back . no one from england has replied to inform us as how they do it , buy now we have you . i hope you continue to do so , you give us knowledge that we greatley appreciate . we offer you our friendship in return .

i hope this cleares this up for you . i enjoy having you here , and learning from you . thank you ime , your pal ,onehunter .
[signature]
World is never small for "Your Kind" my Pal,I wish You ever nice fishing!!IME[Wink]
[signature]
thank you , my friend and thank you for opening up our eyes to a new sport ! you are a true insparation to us ! you are a teacher .
[signature]
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=30068"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=30068[/url]

click on this link above , my friend ,it is the last post so far on a related topic , you will see what i mean about this becoming a new sport for us . your pal , lonehunter
[signature]

Hey there Ime,

I made a half joke as I was the first person in Japan to start to tie flies that looked like pieces of floating moss, alge and clumps of whatever for carp fishing. The joke being that one can be creative and catch fish with anything. Sometimes the humor doesn't translate well.

tsurikichi
a.k.a.JapanRon
[signature]