Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 90 Mile Beach Snapper Classic Could Set the Pace For the 2007 World Championship Surf & Shore Anglers Tournament Sea
[size 1]With less than 5 weeks away from the beginning of the 2007 World Championship Surf & Shore Anglers Tournament season. The largest Surfcasting tournament in the world 90 mile beach Snapper Classic in New Zealand may become the first sprint to where the World Championship Silver Cup will reside.[/size]
[size 1][/size]
[black][size 3]Read the rest of the story here[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[size 1][black][size 3][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=300545;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]on the BFT Fishing News board[/url][/size][/black] [/size]
[signature]
Man, i'd love to be able to enter that tourney. I've always wanted to check out that part of the world.
[signature]
[black][size 3]It's a beautiful part of the world that's for sure. I was in that neighborhood many years ago. Unfortunately it was not specifically for fishing - and that is something I wish I would have done more of while I was there.[/size][/black]
[signature]