Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WISCONSIN OPTIMISTIC ABOUT TROUT OPENER
[#000000][size 1]Wisconsin's catch-and-release trout season opens March 1 on many inland waters, and biologists anticipate good fishing on streams that are not frozen over.[/size][/#000000]

[#000000][size 1]According to local fisheries managers, brown trout fishing should be especially hot this season on Pierce County streams and on the Namekagon River in northwestern Wisconsin. Wild brook trout and stocked brown trout should also provide good action in La Crosse, Vernon, Crawford and Monroe county streams.[/size][/#000000]

[#000000][size 1]The "2003-2004 Wisconsin Trout Fishing Regulations and Guide" is now available at DNR service centers, authorized license sales outlets or online at: [/size][url "http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/water/fhp/fish/regspdf/trout03/"][#0000ff][size 1]www.dnr.state.wi.us[/size][/#0000ff][/url][size 1].[/size][/#000000]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hello Len,

No, I actaully was emailed the above post and thought it would be of intrest to some anglers in your state. Although I have visited many states I have never had the pleasure to visit your great state. If I ever find my way out, we'll have to work into some fishing. The invitation is open as well if you find yourself in California.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator