Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third Annual Outdoor Channel Offshore Classic Sailfish Tournament Rounds em up!
[size 1]Islamorada, Florida Keys - The final day of fishing during the annual Outdoor Channel Offshore Classic produced some excellent sailfish action. All combined for the two days of fishing there were 113 hook-ups and 81 releases of Sailfish. Participating in the event this year was 21 tournament boats and 80 anglers, 7 of these teams were disabled veterans, who were being sponsored by the Paralyzed Veterans of America ...[/size]
[size 1][/size]
[black]For the rest of the story, [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=302120;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]Click Here[/url][/black]
[signature]
Dude, that's really cool they had 7 teams comprised of disabled vets. I like to hear about some of our Veteran associations getting involved in fishing. There really isn't a better therapy, atleast not to me. Not to mention it gives someone with a disablility, veteran or not, a chance to kick some angler but. [cool]

I'm hoping to win the trip to the bahamas at the SWS seminar i'm going to on Feb 3rd. Maybe I can get into some Sailfish action there. My boat isn't quite big enough to get to them here in SC. [Sad] I miss living in the South Pacific.
[signature]