Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington, Canada
I'm heading up that way for spring break and was wondering if anyone around here has done much flyfishing there. I would prefer streams and rivers, if you know of any fairly close to the seattle area, I sure would appriciate it. Also give me some ideas for flys i need to take with me

Chris
[signature]
While you're waiting for the ferry over to Vancouver Island, grab a pancake at the little cafe right across from the ferry dock. I dare you to finish even one. Also, if you get the time, don't miss a drive through the Olympic Rain Forest. I was blown away. Mt. St. Helens is quite the interesting drive if you get that far south. I was unable to fish on our trip, but I know that there are silvers a plenty all over the northern coast on into Alaska. You can easily find a guide in Port Angeles where you get on the ferry. Good Luck. Have fun. And if you smoke, remember CUBANS ARE NOT BANNED IN CANADA!!! There is a smoke shop in downtown Victoria that has the best selection I have ever seen.
[signature]
what is soo great about a cuban anyway can't say I've ever had one
[signature]
This is only for those that already smoke cigars. I would not suggest to anyone to start smoking just to try one.

I had tried a lot of different varieties before making the trip north. I had smoked American, African, European, South American, etc. I had even tried the cuban seed, grown in Nicaragua. Some of these cigars were $120-$150 a box. Not one of them even compared to a $4 cuban. The problem I had always had with cigars is the after taste. With the cubans, there is none. They are smoother and have better flavor than anything I had ever tried. I asked the same question that you did, until I tried one.
[signature]
Thanks for the infor it just might come in handy whem I'm up that way.
[signature]