Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
Im a novice angler who lives in north Ga and i have a question about a certain kind of fish. My grandparents own some land that is on the Soque river and last weekend i went up there with a buddy of mine for some trout fishing. Well, we didnt pull out a single trout but we did catch and release about 5 or 6 fish that i didnt recognize. As i said, im pretty new to fishing. They were about 5-7 inchs, silver with small horns or spikes on their heads. As much as i looked online, I could find nothing about these fish. Can anyone help me?

Will
[signature]
did you get any pictures of these mystery fish?
[signature]
Welcome aboard GA rubicon. We are glad to have you here on the boards.

Please feel free to ask any questions that you have. There is always someone whom can answer them. That's how we all learn from each other.

Enjoy your stay.[cool]
[signature]
Welcome Guest. Thank you for being so generous in offering such a quick answer to a question.

We would sure value your membership here as well if you decided to join our growning fishing family.

There is a link in my signature line that could assist you in a fast, free membership to our website. There are also a few benefits that are available to members only. So please join us and enjoy your stay here as well.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks for the invite.... you've got a great site going here.

tight lines
[signature]
Thanks for the help everyone. Yep the creek chub looks like the right fish. You guys have an awesome board going on here! Very helpful and informative

Thanks again,
Will
[signature]
Hey fynatic. That was a quick turnaround. Welcome aboard and thanks again for your previous input. I hope you enjoy your stay here.[cool]
[signature]
Welcome--this is a great site. Some of the best information around on the boards here, and the ppl are extremely nice and willing to share their knowledge [cool]
[signature]