Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't find my flounder
Fellow BFT members in Conn. I can't seem to find my flounder. It was last seen heading up the east coast towards your area. This is was he looks like:

[Image: summer_flounder.jpg]

His name if Fred. If you see him, please try to catch Fred and send him back to SC along with all his friends. I miss him very much.[cool]
[signature]
Alas, sometimes we have a hard time finding them as well. Water has to be a bit warmer for them to hang out here. Looks like we will have some kind of season for them this year, but won't know the specs till March. Stripers in 5-6 weeks, right Tom?
[signature]
LOL, I just thought i'd send you one to wake yall' up. [Tongue]

Na, they are suppose to be catching a few flounder here and there in the creeks, along with some red drum and trout; but it's a tid bit too cold for ol' Bryan. I'd rather take the cold time to get the gear ready than freeze my bum off chasing a ghost in the inlet.

It'll be mid march before my boat see's the ocean again. It's a two hour drive, and i'm not going until the weather is appealing.

We don't have a "season" for species of fish here. We can pretty much catch what ever anytime of year. We have strict size limits, like everywhere else, but no "seasons." I'm just thankful we don't have all the laws that Cali does. It's a wonder they are even able to fish at all.
[signature]