Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
planning for a utah bft board get together at panguitch lake late april
hey,

I'm starting to plan for a utah bft board get together at panguitch lake for late april - mainly for us southern guys and anybody else who wants to show/drive - maybe an early breakfast and a catch and release contest on saturday, or we all meet at lunch . . then afterwards . .

who's interested?

sm
[signature]
Where is panguitch? How far is it from yuba lake?
[signature]
panguitch lake is about 160 miles from yuba

sm
[signature]
Count me in
[signature]
ALRIGHT SoUtDuckHntr ! LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ALREADY . .

SM
[signature]
Sounds great SM. Depending on the war status, I will see if I can get down there! [Smile]
[signature]
for everybody's sake I hope to see you there!

sm
[signature]
I'd love to drive down from Orem, and put names to faces!

Lets plan some actual dates. Last week of April, first week of May would be awesome!

Senkonate
[signature]
alright lets start kicking it around for a firm date . . April 26th ? May 3rd ?

sm
[signature]
Saturday, May 3rd would be great! Thats my vote.

Senkonate
[signature]
sounds great, i didnt see anything on the calendar . . .WHO ELSE IS UP FOR MAY 3RD AT PANGUITCH LAKE ?

SM
[signature]
That sounds like fun. by the way what part of south utah do you come from.
[signature]
im from illinois orig, spent 12 yrs in fla, and now reside slighly south of st george . . .

sm
[signature]
I'm in Cedar City, I think we should shoot for like the 2nd weekend of May

I have a back surgery coming up soon so I want to be healed so I can make it, I also have a turkey hunt the middle of April to the fisrt of May so thats my schedule. I want to be there but if you have to schedule a different time I understand.
[signature]
i dont have any problem kicking it back a week to may 10th ! its just one day so there shouldnt be any conflicts . . . also by then hopefully i can take the reg road in from cedar city . . i love that drive . .

sm
[signature]
hey SM how far is panguitch from strawberry? i would love to come but its probably too far.
[signature]
i guestimate it at 225 miles . . just leave at 2 am - you'll be there no problem for 6 am breakfast !!!! . . or maybe we'll fish all morning and wave at each other, then meet for lunch, when its supposedly the slowest fishing . . then if you northern guys got there at 8 am or 9 am , nobody would miss the fellowship . . and of course the big prize(s) giveaway at dusk . .

sm
[signature]
hey sounds good, guess I have another thing to talk my ol' man into. mabye I can convince him to take me down there. hopefully will be there, thanx for the info SM
[signature]
alright we're looking at May 10th people - you know panguitch lake is a natural lake - got its name from the paiute people, means "BIG FISH" , thats right, it's been known for its fishing for a long long time!

sm
[signature]
thats right and thats wy i plan on being there also. Been wanting to hit that lake for quite awhile. isnt it best after ice of though? count me in unless schedule conflicts with the date.
[signature]