Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOO COLD !!
[crazy] Yes , you heard right , to cold to fish !! This morning , without the wind chill , it was a balmy -32 degrees , and heard a few miles north , it was a -39 at Pine river ! It's just plain hard on the trucks !!

[signature]
Thats forsure. My car didn't start this morning for the first time in 4 years. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
[signature]

WOW...
That kind of cold will sure take the Wiggle out of your Worm-

Buck-up though... The Ground Hog says it'll be a early Spring...PB[Wink]
[signature]
you just wait till I get my hands on that ground hog,

he shlept half way though winter not doing his job and now he anounces he is leaving early. That just melts my ice....[mad]

I am looking at the cold this way, I can drive up to my hole now [cool]

saturday I had 6 inches of ice, I should have 8 for sure now... in my spot any way,

that is 0-8 inches of ice in south east michigan.

ya we have schools closed now for two days for a little cold.... I guess they figured that we aint going to get a snow day this year so we will have to use them up on cold days...
[signature]
yep, were having a heat wave here,

-10 degrees + wind chill. Ice cicles are froming on the inside of the house.[shocked]

Give me a call in a million years after we thaw out, maybe we can get back on the ice again for a day or two...[Tongue]
[signature]
well look who showed up 1 of the coldest days Flag man on ice how yea doing ?

had a low of -30 here yesterday morning spent most of the day working on a frozzen up sewer tank and the other half trying to stay warm..

warmer days ahead i'm hoping..
[signature]
[reply]
you just wait till I get my hands on that ground hog,

he shlept half way though winter not doing his job and now he anounces he is leaving early. That just melts my ice....[mad] [/reply]

Now Now... Don't be too hard on the little feller- All this "Global Warming" stuff and the behind the scenes pressure from Al Gore has made the weather prediction business difficult at best.

I sure wouldn't want his job...PB [crazy]
[signature]
Glad you could get some ice fishing in this year without fallin' thru and swimmin' with the fish!

It didn't quite get to -30 down here in the Twin Cities but it did get into the -20 range. I love this weather! People think I'm crazy especially when I walk out to my truck to grab something without putting a coat on. Gotta love holey pants and tshirts at work! LOL. Sure does feel warm inside when I'm done.

Lookin' forward to several more weeks of cold temps! Maybe not in the -15 range, but at least lows around 0 would be nice.
[signature]