Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTW'S ice fishing trip with DDR
[size 1]Had the chance to dish with [/size]DrowedDesertRat
a few weeks ago up on the big pond fishing was't the best but that was ok too i guess on the way home on sunday DDR wanted to stop off at upper red so we did got him on some walleyes right away heres a few that he had caught..

20'' eye
[Image: 30January2007009.jpg]

16'' eye
[Image: 30January2007008.jpg]

oh yes i caught a few but he did't have the camara ready and mine was frozzen up think the bigest was around the 23'' mark..

i'm almost ready to do it agian some day.
[signature]
That 1iceman is a great guy to go fishin' with! He seems to know just where to plant my tushy so I can catch some fish! One day I'll know where these fish are and I'll be able to do the same for someone younger than I am. Nothing like passing the knowledge down through the generations. Thanks for a great time 1iceman!
[signature]
good to see ya puttin on some weight, you need a little extra insulation to hold your own on the ice in those - temps..

I got enough insulation to last me about 6 months of - temps. I shouldnt have eaten those 20 lbs of candy last halloween [Tongue][angelic]

congrats on the eyes, if things work out I might be able to ago out for some eyes in the next week or two.
[signature]
Thanks! But I'm actually 10 lbs lighter than I was when I went out with Flagman. I just picked up an Eskimo Quickfish 2 shelter (one of them popup ones) so it'll be easier for me to get to the hard to reach ponds and lakes. Lookin' forward to trying it out this weekend!

Hopefully you can get out there and go after that 60" pike that keeps getting away. Would love to see some pics of that thing!
[signature]