Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy folks...
I've taken a break from fishing for the last year or so, but now I'm getting itchy. I'm currently boatless (and probably will be for a good while), but have owned boats, so I'm familiar with boating AND the costs associated. I just moved here a few months ago from Texas and fish for pretty much anything. If anyone has an open back seat or even wants to share a bank spot, I'm open.
[signature]
welcome to the BFT mike. The best thing about middle TN is that you can chase just about any kind of freshwater fish you want! [cool]

I personally have had a hard time deciding what to fish for, at times. Good problem to have though! [Smile]

I fished for a while today....spur of the moment, had to get some crap off my mind thang.

cyas
robert
Argh...forgot to ask.

What kind of fish are you used to goin after? What kind of gear do ya have...spinning reels, baitcasters, closed face?? doesn't matter just curious.

again, welcome to BFT and TN.

cyas
robert
Wow, not sure what happened to my actual reply.

I've fished for pretty much anything that will bite. Bass, crappie, catfish, and sandbass (and hybrids/stripers).

As for my fishing rigs, mostly baitcasting, but a couple of spinning rigs for dock skipping or crappie. I'm mostly a Shimano guy, but my Snoopy rod gets a lot of action too Smile.
[signature]
where are you located?
[signature]
In Nashville.
[signature]
welcome to the tn board and thanks for your reply. I live in west tn on Reelfoot lake in hornbeak. Ever fish up this way? your always welcome to drop a line here with me anytime . crappie start spawning here soon and we have alot of other fishing too, bass, bream, catfish and some others. I would love to have the company on the lake to catch a few.
[signature]
My dad used to take me to Reelfoot. I remember seeing a HUGE perch mounted on a wall and told my mother about it. She didn't believe me until we went up that way several years later. What was a huge perch to a 6 year old was a nice sized white drum, but hey, she believed me Smile.
[signature]
I have caught bluegill that weighed around 1 pound to almost 2 pounds here.I f your interested I will give you my number and maybe we can swap fishing trips sometime ,you fish here and I come up there sometimes.let me know and I will send you my number.Getting ready to try a run at some tournaments this year as soon as i get my new boat and find a partner.I fish alot and go after alot of different species,so if you want to go sometime let me know or if you need some tips on something ,or area lake i might have some tips on it.
[signature]
What do you typically fish for? I'll send you a PM with my info.
[signature]
hey welcome aboard. go ahead and register so we can know ya a bit better when ya post.

I've been associated with BFT for around 3 years...startin from when i lived in Utah. Never go spammed or junk email.

This is a good website that provides a TON of fishin info. Peeps don't need to give up their secrets....but i have learned SO much from readin general reports regardin techniques, gear, boatin equipment, sonar technology, fishin lines, lures, etc, etc.

Always nice to remember who's who, instead of guest 1 or guest 3....lol

I picked a dorky kinda name...so be it...pick a name and go with it.
would be nice if we had some 'regulars' in TN and build our commmunity a bit. At some point we could have a get together, cook out..whatever and put some faces with the names.

cyas
robert