Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MORE WINDY AND COLD LIMITS
[cool][cool]
02/11/07...Joe C. and his two guests weren't too eager to leave early this morning so they met me at BSM at 7:30 am and after a little hot coffee we headed the Blazer Bay for the same area I fished yesterday. After another fairly cold boat ride we arrived to find very windy conditions and the wind against the tide. Did that matter to the trout, well we found out as Joe and the guys casted the garlic scented beetles and titelined them slowly just off the bottom and "Wham" trout on. Just as yesterday they were there again and hungry and so were my fisherman. It was almost a repeat as we drifted catching them under a cork and titelined and made 9 passes getting a total of 86 trout. They wanted to head back to the launch around noon so we packed it up for the chilling ride back. ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE BLAZER BAY.

CHALLENGER RODS AND RED DOT REELS HAULED THEM IN AGAIN

CAPT. HOOK / TEAM ESCAPE

985 847 0672 H
504 512 2602 CEL

www.escapefishingcharters.com
[signature]
Yeah Skipper your just knocking them dead.[Wink]

Git er Done!![cool]
[signature]
Sounds like you guys are tearin' it up. 86 trout with only 9 passes, that's impressive. You going to join in on the Captains tournament? From the looks of things, you'd give everyone a run for thier money. [cool]
[signature]
We would love to have you enter the Skippers Tourney. It will be alot of fun.[cool]
[signature]
Give me some info of how it works...Thanks
[signature]
Here is a link to the current discusson on it. We are almost finalized and all you will have to do is reply to the post at the top of the Saltwater board.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/General_Fishing_C2/Annual_Fishing_Photo_Contest_F131/"]Captains contest[/url] [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/General_Fishing_C2/Saltwater_Fishing_F3/To_All_Boat_Captains%21%21_P307333/"]Captains sign up[/url]
[signature]