Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mead Houseboat
This is our houseboat anchored on the shore at Delmar Butte. I caught a good amount of fish there. The houseboat is 50' in length. I would say the water was about 30' feet at the back of the houseboat. Just to give you an idea of the depth I'm fishing at.

Best regards,

Paul
[signature]
Thanks for all the sweet pictures man!

Later, Kelpy
[signature]
My pleasure! I tell you I love Mead more than other favorite vacation spots...especially near Temple Bar because there is hardly any boat pressure there. Now, I'm only speaking from my experiences when I go to Mead during Fall and Winter. I do an annual Memorial Day houseboat trip but I've never done it at Temple Bar since they only recently got their houseboats.

I definitely recommend the houseboats there though. They're brand new and are great for night fishing.

Best regards,

Paul
[signature]
Looks like you all had a great trip! Nice big houseboat and plenty of fish. What a great way to vacation.
BaySport
[signature]
Hello,

I have a problem opening your pictures that are over 1 meg. The ones under look Great. Is there a file size limit or is it just something I need to do different? Any input from anyone would Help.

Thanks,
Stripercraze
[signature]