Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ice be gone ...and mac report
well I hit a spot by a spot that I like to fish yesterday fishing ws fare caught 6 in 4 hr but nothing over 23lbs the bad part is that all the pressure ridges are opening up and the water with the hi wind's is going to tear the ice apart I watch it happen every spring so I dont think the fgice will last much longer maybe a week 2 top's get the boat ready. FISH[cool]
[signature]
Thanks for the update and Sad news, I was just starting to like that mack thru the ice thing. way to cool. later chuck
[signature]
Bite your Tongue! $%!%#@! warm weather![mad]

Good report tho'. So how was it on the spot by the other spot you dont like to fish, but I do, that kicked my butt last run? [laugh]
[signature]
I think I fished your hole's lol that spot by that spot just down the lake from that good spot next to the ok spot had fish all day long or at least for a couple hr's sorry ol'buddy we are going to have to hit them spot's in the boat next go around.....FISH
[signature]
Hopefully the ice will hold up through the weekend. Hey Ash, have you heard any decent fishing reports from Lucern bay?
[signature]
nope the fish went on stricke lol well what is a desent report you go catch 6 in 4hr's 16-23lb's just playing ya it has been hit and miss just mac fishing just watch out for the open water around the presure ridges are you comeing up? lucern is a dead sea.
[signature]
Hey its all good,, Mackin' is Mackin'. Before the ice blows to the south spot I would have like to tickle a few noses in that spot around the corner from the small spot and up lake from the long spot.
[signature]
Well I hope you left that one spot near that big drop off south of Footers hole alone so they don't all have sore lips when I get there . I be there early tomorrow with the crowds .[cool] I just want to break the 10# mark this weekend .
[signature]
Fishley-
I think I fished that spot too, isn't it the spot past the spot by the old man standing with the three legged dog? Great news (in my opinion) about the ice. Keep us updated, the boat is ready to roll.
[signature]
Hey Ash, when You were fishing the spot close to that other spot, Close to my spot around the corner. Were You sitting on this way cool green thing?. and We cant be talkin about the ice being gone!!!!. I'm not done with that ice yet!!!.
[signature]
Sorry about that Ash, let me start over. Great report, your the man, no one but you could catch that many big fish in on day. Most of us would be lucky to catch a ten pound mack at the Gorge much less 6 that were 16 to 23 pounds in just four hours. How was that[Wink]. I just haven't heard any reports about anyone fishing Lucern but thought if anyone had heard of any good reports you would have heard them. After your report about Lucern being a dead sea we went over to Swim beach today and spent the day with the rest of the boys.
[signature]