Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Spots I am new to the Fresno/Clovis ca area and am searching for some great lakes to fish for trout and bass
[signature]
[signature]
Hi there skihuey, and welcome to BFT!

As far as your question, you may find better luck scrolling down to your state board and posting this question there. There are plenty of locals that would be more than happy to help you out! [cool]
[signature]
Hey skihuey,

Welcome to BFT.

I am moving this thread to the California board where it would be more at home.
[signature]
Hi and welcome to the BFT message boards. I'm glad to see another CA member here.

You do have some real good fishing in your area. Just a little North of you is Millerton Lake. Just East of your is Pine Flat Reservoir.

Both places are good for their Trout in the cooler months and bas from Spring through Fall.

A little farther to the West is Madera Lake and a little farther North is Hensley.

If you are feeling adventurous, there are a series of rivers and ponds that expand out of Millerton. The bass are plentiful in the ponds.

I am currently working on a general refference for the CA lakes and streams but it is not complete yet. Check back from time to time.

If you need anything pertaining to CA, go ahead and post it here in the Genreal Discussion for CA forum. I will be glad to assist you in any way that I can.[cool]
[signature]
Did you try any of the lakes yet?? It would be nice to see how they are biting right now.[cool]
[signature]