Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booyaa in Long Beach
I will be hit and miss on the boards as we leave to set up for the Long Beach Fred Hall Show this morning, Monday.

Stop by and say hey to the Angler, myself and the rest of the crew if you make it out to the show.

We will be located in Between Big 5 and Turners on the tackle row.

WEAR RED!
[signature]

Hey there Booyaa1,

See ya Wednesday.

JapanRon
[signature]
Look forward to meeting you in person Japan Ron.....

I was at the show today, Looking good out there, should be a good time.
[signature]
See you out there Fishgalnyc. Should be fun!!!
[signature]
Michael,

Can't wait to meet you personally Mike! Booyaa to yaa!

[cool]
[signature]
Nor can I wait to meet you Mr. Jost. Your Albackore Tackle Bag Rocks, I dont go fishing with out it...
[signature]
Thanks! Likewise, you'll always find me in a pair of Booyaa Board Shorts --- usually mine!
[signature]
[size 2][size 1]Hey there FishGal![/size]

[size 1]I'm impressed you remembered your log in! Its been a long time since I saw that username! I'll look forward to seeing you Friday. [/size]

[size 1]Hey Booyaa, Do you know who FishGalNYC is? Here's a hint she out fished you on the yellows on the Tonnage![/size]

[size 1]Hey Troutman, any truth to the rumors you have a great new bag debuting?[/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Michael H---that was not much of a hint you gave him. The possiblilites are still endless.
[signature]
[cool]I'll be there Wednesday!

Fishslayer
[signature]
[center][shocked]TOO FUNNY!! SHAWN!![shocked][/center] [left]If I would have said one of the two days he wasn't out fished it may have narrowed the chioces (LOL)! Boy this is fun slamming BOOYAA While he is working hard setting up his booth and can't defend himself, GOD BLESS THE SHOWS![/left]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator