Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
I first would like to apologize for not being on for soo long. I have once again had to fight my way back to health. Anyway I want to get a feel for our members so could we have everyone post with your name , location and maybe experience or some advice? I want to also organize a kids fishing derby for sometime in may or june at lake mary ronan. Thanks everyone!
[signature]
Hi Frank, I showed up here about the time you dropped of the face of the earth the last time... I live up in Columbia Falls. I have fished all my life and just moved to the Flathead valley a couple years ago.

I have fished in MT all my life as I have family ties here(both parent grew up here, etc.)

I enjoy fishing Mack's, and participated in the Fall Mack Days tournament along with my family(my kids are on the www.mackdays.com home page) and I was lucky enough to win the Captains Prize. I'm gearing up for the Spring Mack Days right now! Can't Wait!

Not alot of posting on the MT board here, so I too have been away!

Good Fishing!
[signature]
I would really like to learn how to fish for macks better. I have never had a chance to go on a boat and fish, maybe we can hook up for the spring mack days? I have done mack days in the past Smile I am also in C-Falls so maybe we can become fishin buddies.
[signature]
Frank where in CFalls do you live. I live over off CFalls Stage and I work for PC at the Cedar palace....
[signature]
I live right behind SUPER1 and work for Alltel as the Business Rep in the area. I am on medical leave right now Sad I would love to pay you to take me out for the spring mack days...think its possible?
[signature]
whoops I guess I forgot to log in...sorry frank...
[signature]
I've been hanging out on the Idaho board, but I do fish the SW portion of Montana. Sorry, not a fly fisherman--not sure I have the coordination for it, but might be willing to try it someday. I like fishing the Madison, Hebgen, and Centennial Valley. Would like to see Clark Canyon spring back from these drought years.[unsure]
[signature]