Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Members Please Read This
Hello Members,
BigFishtackle.com will be launching an all new video section to the site this Monday Feb. 26th and besides being loaded with tons of great fishing home videos, expert tips, fishing how to's, home video contests and more, we plan on building a video database of site "FAQ'S" and "Help section".

We need your help, please think about any questions or problems you may have had when registering, posting, editing your profile, setting up signature accounts et... when you first came to bft. We plan on assembling the most common concerns into a series of video clips that walk users through issues they may have.

Please take a quick minute and reply to this post so new users have a resource to get them through issues you may have had.

Thank you![size 1] [/size]
[signature]
The hardest thing I experienced was how to upload a picture and to get it reduced in size. I wonder if there could be a way to do that as we are trying to upload, especially for those who don't have this capability on their system or don't even know how what that means.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Sizing and posting pictures and avatars has always been a biggie for the newbies.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Good plan.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I know I sure had troubles with the pics at first. Now I just have troubles. hee hee.

Anyways for the rest of the crowd that is reading this, we need to hear all the troubles and struggles. That's what they want to make the videos of so that we have a concise library for everyones referrence.[cool]
[signature]
Hmm. I don't remember having any troubles with BFT. But I've been fidling with forums like this for several years on both the consumer side and the provider side. I'm responding here just so you know that I didn't ignore your post. If I think of something I'll let you know.

z~
[signature]
Hello Guys,
Definetly picture adding is on the list! Just wanted to give you a heads up that sizing is a bit trickier because there are so many softwares out there. We will try to cover the most widely used.

FYI- The hands down easiest way to size a picture is:

Post it in this sites Photo Gallery it will automatiaclly build you a small thumbnail and a perfect size pic for these boards. It will even provide you a path on the web where the picture is located or you can just copy and past it.

DROP BY AND CHECK IT OUT IT IS REALLY HANDY!!!

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/[/url]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Thanks for the comeback Uncle Z. Not all members encounter problems but for the ones that do, we really need to hear their voice.

That is the best way that we can make this site more enjoyable for all members.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Other questions and issues I have to deal with on the Utah boards are:[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]1. Setting up posts with fonts, colors, type size, etc.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]2. Editing posts rather than making a new one to tell everybody you (messed) up.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]3. Setting up and changing profiles, and the whole avatar thing.[/#0000ff]
[signature]