Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its story time dont laugh too hard
Well its story time; last year me and my buddy Jason were cat fishing at Sterns Lake. I brought the first cat and put it on the stringer and wrapped the stringer around a rock a pretty heavy rock. The tricky little cat pulled a Houdini on me and took the stringer the rock and swam away. So this message is to anyone who fishes Sterns and catches a cat with a gold-yellow stringer in its mouth please let it go because he’s mine I owe him one. I told you mine story tell me yours has anything like this happened to you?
[signature]
I once trolled for over an hour with nothing on my line but an open snap........I was in a hurry to get back in after a lure change and forgot to hook it closed! I was trolling in about 30' of water behind a rigger so everything appeared to be OK. I still laugh about it and it didn't even affect my catch rate. A big zero for me that day!
[signature]
Lol I remember that but we still ended up with 5 catfish that all weighed over 9 lbs and we had to carry them back with the stringer but then about a quarter of the way to the truck the stringer broke lol so i had to run back to the truck to get a big cooler to put them in and we both took an end of the cooler and made it back but the thing is both of those stringers were mine lol the one that took it and the one that broke lol, that night was awsome cant wait to get some more cats out of there after ice off.
[signature]
Was this intended for just the Moderators? If not you would get a better response here [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/General_Fishing_C2/Fishing_Stories_F68/"][#000000][size 1]Fishing Stories[/size][/#000000][/url].
[signature]