Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAY SPRINGS MOTEL
Dear Sir/Madam:

> My father Billie O'brien of the Bay Springs Motel in Centre, Alabama was killed in a car accident(not his fault) on January 30, 2007.
> He was big in the Crappie world and well liked by all crappie fisherman in that area. He was also a big part of the Lake Weiss Improvement Association.
>
> Unfortuately, when he died he did not carry life insurance and I have had to shut down the Motel and bring my mother home with me after this devasting event. She is unable to run the Motel alone.
>
> My hope is this. Many people know of the spirit of Bay Springs and have stayed there every year for the 17 years my folks ran it. Would it be possible for you to help get the word out about the memorial fund I have set up for her in my dad's name. I have attached the information and any help would be appreciated.
>
> Please say prayers for my family. Thank you and God Bless.
>
> KATHY CHARLES
> 214-695-9910
>
> BILLIE O¹BRIEN-BAY SPRINGS MOTEL
>
> Mr. Billie O¹Brien, 68, of Centre, Alabama, passed away in a car accident on Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2007. Smith-Perry Funeral Home in Centre, Alabama had charge of the memorial arrangements. Mr. O¹Brien is survived by his wife, Linda O¹Brien; daughter Kathy Charles, Court Clerk, City of Pilot Point; Son-in-law, Deputy James Charles, Denton County Sheriff; grandson Daniel Bell of Pilot Point, Texas; granddaughter Michaela Charles of Pilot Point, Texas; a sister Erin Bohner of North Carolina.
>
> In lieu of flowers donations can be made to the Bill O¹brien Memorial Fund In care of the Point Bank at 200 S. Hwy 377; Pilot Point, Texas 76258
>
>
> Thank you for continued prayers,
> Kathy Charles
> Daughter of Billie and Linda O¹brien
> 214-695-9910
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size]
[signature]