Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEEKEND MADNESS!!!!!!!!
In celebration of the launch of our video section opening, we are going to do a crazy little WEEKEND PROMOTION.

Whoever posts the most FISHING photo's to the photo gallery by midnight Sunday March 4th will win a NEW Camcorder to get in on the fun at the video section of BFT. All members including moderators are eligible.

Camcorder to be selected by BFT staff (but it will be a good one).
Winners Camcorder will ship Tuesday and you'll be shooting video by next week!

PHOTO GALLERY SUBMISSIONS MUST BE MADE AT THE LINK BELOW TO ANY CATAGORY AND ALL ENTRIES MUST BE FISHING PHOTOS!
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/[/url]

+++++++++++++
WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Thank you to everyone who partcipated!!! We had 2,806 entries!! Because of the great responce we are making everyone who entered a winner. Please PM me "theangler" with your shirt size and address so we can send out prizes.
1- wormshocker (Camcorder Winner)
2- Tarponjim
3- haagent
4- atthewall
5- flbassin
6- Fish-N-Fool-Lures
7- MrFinny
8- CaptJoeVerdino
9- MuskieHunter22
10- Tarpon4me
11- spinner
12- cabocruz
13- shirl61
14- Silver
15- smh_nt
16- no1plantman
17- gottumguide
18- bdfishing
19- panick
20- MrFisher
21- tomc
22- WLB
23- Freshwaterphil.com
24- fishinggranny
25- xchooch16x
26- schweitzyy
27- jembc
28- shirl61
29- POZE
30- deeayejay
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Well at least I was in the top 10 for a while. Got hung up at an event and couldn't play on day two. Good luck to the participants.
[signature]
Hello Capt. Joe.
It was a blast and tons of great photo's came in. Pretty crazy over 2,800 entries!!!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
So, we're all getting a camcorder? LOL [sly]

You still got my address, or do you need me to send it again?
[signature]
Same here, I sent my info to someone, maybe you, do you need it?
[signature]
I just sent theangler your address earlier today. Maybe he'll jump in and let us know for sure about our addresses. No need to overload his PM box more than it already is. LOL [Tongue]

The poor guy, I think I send him 30 a week, just me. LOL I guess I can patronize Gaby now though. [cool]
[signature]
I quit because it was taking too long! How many did I lose by? (I had several hundred more but it just got old!!!)
[signature]
Hello Guys,
Please send your adresses, we don't typically keep them on file and the PM helps us keep track of each time the address comes in that it is for a different item we are shipping.

TJ, wormshocker went on a heavy run and came in close to 1,000 entries you were at 378 in second.

Guys that was a lot of fun, and I hope everyone keeps posting to the gallery.

Jim if you include information about your service I am sure you could book some clients from those great poto's!!!! By the way, how do you feel about me bringing up a Cameraman and us doing some filming on our guided trip in June (we'll make sure you get some great exposure).

Thanks again everyone who partcipated!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Mike: A cameraman depends on who it is, where the footage is going or airing, whether he'll be on our boat or another one (which WILL affect the quality of your fishing), etc. Send me an email and fill me in. I am NOT interested in any national tv exposure. That's the last thing Flaming Gorge needs. Someone local might be OK, like Terry Wickstrom or someone similar. He seems gunuine. (No Roland's or Lindners!)

I did a few shows with the late Doug Miller here in Utah over the years, and he was a class act all the way. I'd do it again with the right person, and for the right show. As for bookings, I'm fortunate to have quite a few every year thanks to the loyalty of most I take. Right now, I have about 5 open days left before Labor Day!

I don't take that for granted, and am very grateful to everyone who pays me to coach their butts off all day and have fun catching fish out there as a result, but the only "marketing" of any kind I do any more is through my website and other sites such as this.

Word of mouth (everybody out there!) is what keeps me going.

If you're just thinking about video that's not to be aired, I don't have any problem with that at all.
[signature]
I just got a gift from Gaby, I think I might be the first one. I'm good on shirts for now so I'll pass on this one.
[signature]
I was asked by theAngler to mention to you all that I am NOT a fishing boat captain or guide. I am just a regular joe from Indiana, a redneck that likes to fish. I take an anual trip to Ft. Bragg, Northern CA to fish on the SEAHAWK. [url "http://www.allaboardadventures.com/"]http://www.allaboardadventures.com/[/url]
I haven't made a deal with captain Tim for free advertising, but I guess the next time I go out there, I should mention the fishin plug I gave his boat! : )
Anyone that reads this and goes to see captain Tim in CA, tell him Matt from Indiana, the guy that got sick and caught his limit, sent you. Maybe he'll give me a free trip next time. : 0
\______/\____
| . \
|_____ ____/
/ \ /
[signature]
Where in CA is this Capt Tim??? I know 4 boat capts that are named Tim. They are each in different landings.[cool]
[signature]
It is located here:
[font "Tahoma"][size 5]WELCOME TO ALL ABOARD ADVENTURES
WITH CAPTAIN TIM
ON THE SEA HAWK!
Noyo Harbor, Fort Bragg, California
(707) 964-1881[/size][/font]

[signature]