Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview This morning
[font "PRETEXT"][size 4]Went to Pineview this morning and struck out like a batter facing a 105 mile per hour fast ball. But had a lot of fun with the boy's and wife. Ice was about 16"" thick Tried a lot of different things with no succcess. Bought some ice flies @ Sportsmans but they struck out. Water was about 45' deep but fished in about 30 and up[font "Kartika"][black].,[font "PRETEXT"][size 5]Still no fish[/size][/font][/black][/font][/size][/font]
[font "PRETEXT"][#000080][size 5]Saw a few people out on the ice dont know how they did . I did talk with 1 man and his family and gave him a BFT sticker and told him about the sight. hope he joins up soon here are a few pics of a fishless day.[/size][/#000080][/font]
[signature]
I had thought Pineview would have been much better this year...seems pretty hit and miss.
[signature]
Where were you fishing?
[signature]
Sorry about no tight lines but atleaset you had fun.
[signature]
we were @ cemetary point . Where you fishing? I was in a group of 5 but only 3 on the ice.
[signature]
I was in the narrows, the area by the dam. We were going after the crappie and from our experience, the perch are bigger there.
[signature]
[font "ALIBI"][size 5]That is where i had thought about going but thought that the cemetary point would be better. I did see quite a few people there by the dam. We got to pineview about 12:00 noon. So did you guys get into any crappies? I am expecting a crappie kit that i bought from Cabelas online . So when it gets here i'll try the place by the dam next time. [/size][/font]
[signature]
NO CRAPPIES![mad] nothiing but perch and a possible muskie/smallie.
[signature]