Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weber today
First 9 casts 7 fish 4 of which were Browns. What a fun day it was! The rest of the day was pegging Whitefish on size 10 D.A Caddis and a few on 18 Barber Scuds until 1:00 when a hatch of Black midges came off about size 22. The whitefish started rising for them so I switch to dries and caught a few on the surface. water is low and just a little milky can see the bottom up to 2 feet deep.
[signature]
Way to go James. Any size to the brownies?
[signature]
Hi James what spot did you fish? By the way is Mike navas new shop ok. Did he get himself in trouble for guiding in yellowstone park?[pirate] Anyway John says Hi Hope to see ya on the river someday.
[signature]
Fished above Morgan. Browns were about 12". Have not been to that store. Tell John hey,get him out on the river more!!!
[signature]
Anybody know what sections of the river off the Taggart exit are private?

I read some were the section past the train tacks bridge was off limits don't know if that true but dont want to take any chances getting a ticket

I fished a few different spots today got a few bites but no hook ups
[signature]
The Weber is not too hard to tell what is private, the land owners that do not want you on their land do post it well, If they do not want people there. watch for signs or orange or yellow paint on rocks or trees or fence posts. if those markings are not there you should be good to go.
[signature]