Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Tying demo in Utah
[black][size 3]Mark your calendars: Weds March 28th from 6:30pm until 8:30pm at Cabela's.

This month's Cabela's fly tying get-together is going to be a presentation/tying session focusing on stillwater. If you've been wanting to get into that aspect of the sport, want to learn more about it or just want to learn to tie some new flies, it should be a great time. We're going to have a couple of great guest speakers with some good basic information on tactics, gear and flies. Then we'll show a couple of sample flies being tied. Finally, we'll end up with an open fly tying time for everyone to sit down and tie some on.

This is one not to be missed -- especially with the ice slowing receding and lots of fish to be caught.[/size][/black] [black][size 3]************[/size][/black] [black][size 3] [/size][/black] [black][size 3] [/size][/black] [black][size 3]Also, hoping to get Lynn Scott to maybe come down and do a little presentation, but if that doesn't work, do you guys have enough info and photos on Henry's to do a short (15 min) presentation on it?[/size][/black] [black][size 3][/size][/black] [black][size 3]Just wanted to post this for all locals that are interested. I am in no way affiliated with this, but I myself wanna go.[cool][/size][/black]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey Flygoddess how about you picking up TubeN2 and myself. Gas down here just went up to $3.15/gal. We promise not to critique your driving skills.[Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[reply]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey Flygoddess how about you picking up TubeN2 and myself. Gas down here just went up to $3.15/gal. We promise not to critique your driving skills.[Wink][/size][/green][/font] [/reply]
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dont forget me...[laugh]
[signature]
That's right. Don't forget our buddy Macfly55. I think he and I can meet at Dryrods place. It is kind of in the middle for all of us.

Whatcha think?? huh? huh? We promise not to fight.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey FGD forgot to mention that it is okay to bring what's his name with you. You will need someone to keep TubeN2 in check for he likes to ride with his head out the window. Woof! LOL[Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Unless you have the photographic evidence to prove it, I will deny it. If you do have the pics to prove it, I would like to see if my joules were flopping alot or a little.[cool]
[signature]