Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing on sat or sun
Me and my buddy Josh are going to go fishing either on saturday or sunday, durning the day, its supposed to be nice out and the lake we are going to is allready open water if anyone is interested please post and i will get to you asap. PS it will be filmed and video will be put up on this site.
[signature]
What species is the target??
[signature]
Bass, Catfish, and muskie.
[signature]
Where is the lake you are going to? Is there room in your boat?(mine is in MN) I would be interesting in going on Sunday, but I am busy saturday. Have you decided which day?
[signature]
We are actually fishng from shore because this lake doesnt allow boats but if your still intrested i will go out sunday.
[signature]
How far of a drive would I be looking at from Loveland?
[signature]
about an hour and a half, thats quite a drive if you wanna come your more than welcome and if you dont i will understand.
[signature]
That is quite a drive. I will get back to you on it. Are you going either way? I have your # i will call you and let you know.
[signature]
yes i will be going either way, and sounds good call me anytime.
[signature]
Which day?? And what lake? PM me if you prefer not to put the name of the lake on here.

I'm ready for open water!!!!
[signature]
The name of the lake is Sterns lake
[signature]
I don't know that one. Where is it?
[signature]
Its off of hwy 287 and dillan road, in louisville
[signature]
Thanks. Have you fished it this year? Did you do any good?
[signature]
Once this year last friday night but it got so cold that night that we only fished untill about 1130 pm then we left, last year we were catching catfish one after another there and we weighed them all and not one was under 6 lbs, people dont know there are catfish in there because they dont advertise the cats in there they only advertise the bass and muskies. Well i guess people know now lol.
[signature]
[size 1]I have been thinking about trying that lake for awhile and I will be heading out there with my son this evening. My wife's grandparents live 50 yards from it. I hadn't heard much about the cats in there until now so I'll probably go for those and bass tonight. Jason, have you ever been "asked to leave" [Wink] since the signs there state that the park closes at sunset? Let me know and maybe I'll see you tonight. Thanks. [/size]
[signature]
No i havnt lol, one time one came and saw we were fishing and not causing trouble so he said we could stay out there, but i have never been asked to leave.
[signature]