Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEEKLY FISHING REPORTS
[cool]Man, I had a panic attack. When I clicked on my shortcut for the Arizona fishing reports I got a message..."This page cannot be displayed"...or something like that. After two or three days, I still could not bring it up. So, I worked my way backwards and got to the home page for Arizona Game and Fish, and there was a link to a new site with w new look. Here 'tis:

[url "http://www.gf.state.az.us/h_f/edits/weekly_fishing.html"]http://www.gf.state.az.us/h_f/edits/weekly_fishing.html[/url]

It looks like things are ready to break loose now. Daylight hours are getting longer and water temps are rising...in between fickle storms. Lets hope for lots more water, but only during the week, when we are at work. And, while we are at it, lets opt for just enough rain to fill the lakes, but not enough to dump too much mud into them. Hey, if you're wishin', you might as well go all the way. Right?

Anybody got any special plans or goals for the next few weeks? I'll be launching my new Outcast Super Fat Cat on some body of water...or two...this upcoming weekend. It will be so good to just get on the water that I will be happy with anything that wants to stretch my string...maybe even a sexy snag.

Anybody in this state still fishing? I can't believe that Arizona's anglers either do not have or use computers...or they are so busy fishing they don't have time to play on the Internet. Whazzup widdat?
[signature]
Tube/Anyone

If you dont know how to flip now is the time to learn...was out a Saguaro all weekend catching the usual 1-3 pound fish on C-rigs so I decided to go ahead put on the big bait and go flipping and boy I am gald I did that. Over the weekend caught 7 fish flipping anywhere from 2 foot to 10 foot the smallest of the fish I caught flipping was a 4.2 and the biggest was a 9.7. Talk about a great fight, those fish come unwound when you nail them while flippin. A word to the wise it is TIME to get out now.

Yeah I had to put up with Saguaros crowd on Sunday they had the lake closed by 9:30 but it didnt bother me I was off in a no wake zone slaying largemouth while the others wre fishless or had a few small fish. And the best part is the power squad could not even get to me.....hint hint.

Fish On

Jesse
[signature]
[cool]So, you are still alive. I took out my new Super Fat Cat for awhile Sunday, at B.J. in the morning. I didn't score anything shallow or deep. I'm betting there is a specific pattern or bankside giveaway you were zeroing in on. Right? I pitched worms and lizards...and some jerk baits...but just did not find any willing takers. Switched to small stuff to try to at least bag a few yellows for the pan, and couldn't find any of them either.

Good report. I've got out of town pests (guests) coming in for the next two weeks, but after that I will make time...not just find time. Got my new PFD and a couple of new baitcasters. Now I have to cycle my tackle from tubing boxes to a boat-friendly bag and I'm good to go.

P.S. Any hints on the hot colors?
[signature]
i fished pleasant last weekend and caught a bunch in coves using Maddawgbaits, its a new bait company that i tryed and there M.D.B. Magnum Jerkbait Frog recked check it out at maddawgbaits.webs.com
[signature]