Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nelson Lake Part 2!
[Image: 29fbkop.jpg]Well I went out yesterday and got in the water around 2pm. It was soo nice out. I fished for a while around the discharge and had one bite and then i started moving across to the other side of the lake and on my way i was fishing my jig where the water got a little shallow, maybe around 4 feet in the middle and i got a bite and i set the hook and it felt like a pretty nice fish and then all of a sudden nothing was there at all. the fish cleaned my line off just like that, so i imagine i got a hold of a pike. so me trusting fireline so much, i didnt think of bringing other jigs with me on my tube so i had to go all the way back in haha. So after i got everything sorted out i went back out and went straight across again to the other side and right away picked up 2 little bass on an edge of a dropoff.
[Image: 4ck8is3.jpg]

[Image: 2yovm8k.jpg]
The sun was getting close to setting, so i made my way back over and started fishing where that pike took my jig earlier and managed to pick up another small bass.
[Image: 2hh3ig4.jpg]
I fished a little more but the fishing seemed to slow down. There was a lot of people out there today on tubes, boats and then the people on the shore, so there was a lot of fishing pressure. I plan on going out again tomorrow so i will let you know how i do and hopefully get some more pics.
Here are just some random pics of the lake.

this shows you how low the lake is. the water is way below where the ramp ends, and theres curt getting ready to go out
[Image: 486te1c.jpg]

[Image: 33mloy1.jpg]

[Image: 2ljgrvn.jpg]

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE REPORT!
and i assure you all the bass were released [cool]
[signature]
[cool]Nice report! How did you do today?
[signature]