Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Creek
Well i was really bored yesterday, so i decided to take a trip out to one of the many apple creek spots you can get into and fish.
I went out in the afternoon and found myself a spot. I had to go by where the water was flowing pretty good because there is still ice so i only had limited places to fish in.
I ended up throwing a few cranks and plastics and couldnt even manage to get a bite!!!

Looks like i'll have to wait a couple more weeks for the fishing to get better there. [Tongue]
[signature]
Well, atleast you got out of the house for a while. LOL It could be worse. I've been waiting for the weather to get right for the last 3 weeks. It's calling for low 70's this comming weekend, so i'm going to have to watch it close before I decide to pull the boat all the way to the ocean.

We don't get the ice over here like you guys, but the river might as well be covered with ice when the water is high. The fish have lock jaw until the water comes down. It usually takes a few weeks of hot weather for the water to really come down where it needs to be.

Spring is the worse kind of year for an angler. We are always watching the weather and waiting for it to get right. THen, once it get good, it seems it's gone in a flash. THe thought of that makes me jealous of Florida anglers. [unimpressed] LOL
[signature]
Yeah you wont catch anything with the water this cold[Wink] thanks for the report!
[signature]