Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offshore Baja Fishing Articles Needed
I'm in need of some original and interesting offshore fishing articles focusing on experiences/information chartering out of Marina Cabo San Lucas. There's a lot of latitude given in the subject material and article topics that would be acceptable.

This may be a stretch, but ideally it would be perfect to elicit the partnership of a well-respected charter captain/owner, or even experienced mate, based out of Marina Cabo for this project. I'm sure the availability of time to do things like this are few and far between, but I'd be willing to take rough drafts from you and have them professionally proofed and polished by a ghost writer, with you having final approval on any changes and enhancements. Along with receiving full article credit and byline promotion for your charter business in exchange for the articles.

If the partnership works out to be the perfect fit, there's the possibility for this person to be a Contributing Editor to the magazine, and in exchange would receive enhanced free & discounted exposure within the magazine. The magazine is only published quarterly, so the writing requirements would be minimal and not overwhelming from a time commitment perspective. A possible option would be to have a regular section/article in each issue dedicated to this person and promoted as such.

In time I will need the same, but for other Marinas on the Baja. To start, I'd like to lock in the Cabo piece and then we can work on from there adding additional regional experts.

If you're interested in at least discussing the possibilty, please private message me as soon as possible with your charter information, responsibilty, and contact information. Maybe I could also charter your boat in the near future if you're intrigued, so we can meet, fish, discuss the possibilities, and fish some more. The only way to do business.

Thank you for your time.
[signature]