Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chatter bait
[url "http://chatterbait.com/giveaway.php"]http://chatterbait.com/giveaway.php[/url] i jut bought a white one and it looks like the white one to the bottom..... how well do these work and how do i tie them on lol confuses me
[signature]
I'm sure they would work just like any buzz bait. You need to tie to the snap swivel that is on the front of the lure. A good Palomar knot would work fine.[cool]
[signature]
ahhh ok yea right now im just tieing straight 2 all my lures with the line i dont use leaders or swivles but im late for work so im outta here
[signature]
the baits look like they would be a lot of fun to fish with. let us know how you do with it the first time [cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hi there its_solo_one87 I would tie it directly to the snap connector that is already provided. Adding additional hardware might change the integrity of the lure.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
It is not really a swivel. The real name for that little piece of hardware is a "Hyper Snap". You should tie directly to that and not any other hardware than what is supplied to the lure.

Have you ever added a snap swivel to a Rooster Tail?? It keeps the blade from spinning. On the same token, keep the hardware to a minimum for best results.[cool]
[signature]
take your line and strip about 5-6 feet and tie a barrol swivil between the two peices of line.

this will allow you to tie and retie a number lures during the corse of a day with out having to wory about the swivel being in the way.... "old school still works"

this works with any lure, it eliminates line twist.
[signature]
I bought a white one last year as well and only threw it a few times with no success. I'll try it again this season as well, let us know how you make out.
[signature]
again i've never fished with anything more than a plastic worm or live bait before just last month lol so i tie everything directly to the lure
[signature]
i went out to the holey lands out here .... and i had a white and red spinner bait with a long gold spinner and a smaller silver spinner 2 start with lost that due to a snag... then i caught it and i got it back from the depths of the canal lol (yes i lost thelure at the bottom of the canal and i casted a second spinner bait (red and black 2 silver spinners) and it hooked into the first one and i brought them both back in........ it was a first for me... ANYWAYS i went down a ways and no luck.... BUT me and my girlfriend were bored and we just started relaxin and i was talking with her while she tanned... then i decided enough of no fishin ima try it again casted out the black and red spinner a few times at diffrent spots in the channel.... and then i casted it out in a patch of brush and no sooner than the bell was fliped did i get a hit of my first catch
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=22934;][/center]

and then after i let him go i got a similar cast but the bait got snagged and popped off.... so i tied on the chatter bait...................................... FIRST CAST it gets caught up in the lilly pads and i lose the lure...... not even a hit on it and its gone ..... mad me say a few bad words but its ok...... later on i was tryin to teach my girlfriend how to cast out with an open faced reel and i was just dipping my plastic worm in and outta the water and letting it drop to the bottom to show her how to open and close.... next thing i know im gettin a bite.... thats when i caught this guy [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=22935;][/center]

but i told you guys i'd let yall know how it worked out and well it didnt lol lost it first shot
[signature]
Nice fish and way to go on getting your lure back.[cool]
[signature]
thank you thank u as u can see im wearing the BFT shirts lol so i had to post them
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Hi there solo_one87 - Glad that you you had some success. BTW I like your shirt. The next time that you post a picture would appreciate it if you limit the pixel width to 500 wide. Yours is 640 wide which causes the graphics to spill over the sides. Thanks.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
sorry all the pix were from my phone.... and i just posted em
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]From your cell phone! They look real good. Darn the pixs that I have taken with my cell looks like garbage & I have a Motorola V3.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[size 3]Thanks for the report and photos[/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]Here is a photography tip; the sun should always be behind the cameraman’s back, except when the sun is supposed to be the subject of the shot otherwise use a flash…[/size]

this will help with the dark face photos and will light up your fish so it is visable.

I edited for size and lightened up your photos the best I could with the limited editing program I have.
[signature]