Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's NOT on Fishing Files by now?!?!?!
[center][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/center][font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]
All right guys-
Who's NOT on fishing files by now???? Check out the site-it's awesome. It's like Myspace only for crazy fisherman like us!!! The month of March is almost over and they are running a lot of contests and prizes so JOIN UP BEFORE THE MONTH ENDS ALREADY! haha Smile

AND-look me up so that I can add you to my friend's page and we can talk all of the time! I'm listed as "fishhuntress"

Stop what you're doing......go to [url "http://www.fishingfiles.com/"]www.fishingfiles.com[/url] (it's free AND easy so you have no excuse) start your profile and then look me up!

I expect to have 12,000 + friend requests in my inbox by noon today! LOL
[/size][/font]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Just thought that I would let you all know that normally when links are made to another fishing forum subject post will be edited to remove the link. However, there are certain exceptions and the link in the above post to Fishing Files is one of them. This site is owned by Preditorial which also owns the BFT. I guess that when you own the pier you can decide who gets to fish on your property.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
In not..and dont think I will be... sorry.

MacFly
[signature]
Call me crazy, but this sounds like an infomercial.
[signature]
[#800000]I thought so to but as DR explained... and I will have to live with it I guess.. since both sites are owned by the same people and therefore an exception is made to allow this type of advertising.. to me.. looks no better than myspace and other sites like that.. and therefore I cant find it in my heart to support such a site.. thats just my .02 on this...[/#800000]
[#800000][/#800000]
[#800000]MacFly[/#800000]
[signature]
When I saw that, I got Angry. How precocious of him!

Maybe it's the Boss' kid?
[signature]
After reading the first post again, it really reminds me of the ads in the back of men's magazines. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Yes I do look.
[signature]
Precocious? Dry Rod. I think he's way past that.
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]I don't think that the reference was directed at me. By the way this is Websters definition of precocious:[/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][size 3][green]1 : exceptionally early in development or occurrence
2 : exhibiting mature qualities at an unusually early age.
[/green][/size][/font]

[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]I started shaving at 13 - does that count as early development? LOL[/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[#002850]Good Lord you started shaving late...[laugh][/#002850]
[#002850][/#002850]
[#002850]MacFly [cool][/#002850]
[signature]
[#002850]Who asked all I said was that you started late... [laugh][/#002850]
[#002850][/#002850]
[#002850]MacFly [cool][/#002850]
[signature]
DR, Did you start shaving your eyebrows before age 50?

..........That is early development.
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Funny that you should ask that question Scruffy_Fly for my mother tells me that I shaved off my eyebrows when I was about 5 or 6. She asked me why and reportedly I said that the nurses in her dental office said that I had pretty eyebrows. Couldn't have them saying that about me. Now that is what I would call self imposed early development.[Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]