Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This forum will be moving
We are doing this in an effort to draw more newbies in and entice the pros to share a little bit of what they have.

I have been on the boards for close to 4 years now. It wasn't till recently that I came "Out of the closet" on one of my other favorite hobbies. Saltwater fly fishing.

I was then invited to help out here with some extra goodies. After all, Saltwater fly fishing is still fly fishing.

I have many friends that have looked over the FF board here and had pretty much the same thoughts that I had. The board was predominately freshwater flyfishing from appearance.

Us Salty dawgs use the same tools, some of the same tacktics and only a few different materials to accomplish the same feat. Fishing with a Fly.

We are in hopes of drawing a greater crowd of anglers here. We do not wish to cause any confusion for anyone but only to simplify the process.

For every registered member that we have here, only a small percentage are actually participating. Also for each member, there are probably 10 times as many just waiting for the right level of comfort before they will actually join and be participants here.

For all of those who are reading this right now, if you haven't joined, please do. Whether you are thinking about getting started or have taken an active interest in Flyfishing, fresh or salt water, please feel free to come on in and share your thoughts and feelings here too.

One of your Friendly Moderators

TubeN2

Messages In This Thread
This forum will be moving - by Dryrod - 03-22-2007, 02:02 AM
Re: [Scruffy_Fly] This forum will be moving - by tubeN2 - 03-24-2007, 12:06 AM