Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it rains it pours
I escaped a close call with cancer this year (in my thyroid). All tests came back negative. But now my father-in-law passed away yesterday very unexpectantly. He was only 60. Very Sad. After the funeral, I think I will spend some therapy time on the river as an honor to the man who loved the outdoors.

Rest in Peace Mike.

katghoti
[signature]
[#000050]Sorry to hear of your loss.. Ill have your father-in-law in my prayers today..[/#000050]
[#000050][/#000050]
[#000050]btw.. I could not think of a more fitting way to pay tribute to him than what you have planned.. I sincerely hope that you get that chance to go onto the river and if the fishing Gods allow it that you will be able to bring a few to hand in honor of your father-in-law..[/#000050]
[#000050][/#000050]
[#000050]MacFly[/#000050]
[signature]
[black][size 3]I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I could have got to know my Father in-law. In fact I think that is when I decided I would marry my Hubby. He had lost his father, so I was there for him.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Even after all these years, I know he misses him, but I also know his dad would be proub as heck of his Boy's and daughter.[/size][/black]
[signature]
Sad to hear of your loss. I hope you can diminish your sorrows on the river. A river has a way of washing away your pain.
[signature]
Sorry to hear about your loss my brother. [unsure] I hope you can gain some strength from this and be able to continue on. I really feel that the time on the lake should be a good thing for you and the whole family.[cool]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hi there katghoti - I'm sorry to hear about the loss of a family member and a loved one. During the difficult days ahead your wife is really going to need your support. May the wounds of Sadness & sorrow heal quickly[/size][/green][/font].
[signature]