Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thames River, Norwich
Bigoutdoors and myself hit the river at 6:30 and stayed till1:30. Water was 38 degrees and haveing dropped in the aquaview, fish where stacked up. The bite was slow for us as only six fish were brought to the boat, but a great time as usual and I got to meet his buddy Bill as well. White fluke worked for me as well as watermelon worm for Tom and a darker fluke worked for Bill. Some guys were pulling them in left and right, but all seemed to faver the white fluke or similar. THE SEASON HAS BEGAN!!! Now where to next week? [Image: Smileythumbsup.gif]
[signature]
had a great time,to bad the fish weren't cooperating,but the company was great.i cant wait until bill sends the video.it came out great
[signature]
That's a nice Striper in that picture. (that is a striper right?) LOL, don't laugh, i've never actually seen one in person. [crazy]

I actually got out this past Saturday for the first time this year. I posted the report on the Saltwater board and the SC board. We had a pretty good time. My son finally caught a fish on his new rod and reel. You should have seen his face. [cool]
[signature]
Bait fish for us.[Wink] They have to be alot bigger to keep. but fun after a long winter.
This one just makes it by one inch.
[signature]