Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FYI - THE VILLA'S SPRING FLING FISHING DERBY - 2007
PDF FILE FORMAT.. WHO IS FISHING THIS DERBY ?
If anyone out there has a boat and needs a teammate, I would be happy to go. I have all the equipment necessary for all species in Flaming gorge and have fished it many times. PM me if interested.
[signature]
It is tempting me , but I don't know the water that well . I like the fact that you can enter with 1 to 3 people per team . Of couse I would do it if someone would flip the bill for me too . [cool]
[signature]
i would but my entrie form went in today for my team[Wink]
[signature]
That does sound like a good time but I haven't fished the George since....oh man I'm getting old. Must have been 15 years ago, I just turned 28!!! The only thing I know about the Gorge is what I've read on BFT. I'm in no shape to fish a tourney. I do appreciate the heads up though. Do they hold this tournament every year?
[signature]
Cool! Good luck. I just got me a team and a boat so I'm good to go. It will be pretty hard competing with teams like yours but we'll give it a shot. If anything, we get to go fishing and get a $50 hat right?
Have fun!
Hookjaw
[signature]
Good luck to all the entrants! If I were in the area, i'd be sure to get in on the action.

It would be great if we could get an update on the contest apon it's conclusion! Maybe one of our BFT teams will take first place!

Thanks guys and gals!

Bryan D. [cool]
[signature]