Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are you smarter than a 5th grader?
well by the time the comrcials are over I have forgotten I was even watching a program let alone remember the question....

any one else have this problem?

I like the concept of the game,
I like the questions, I even got stumped on one, but so did the whole class.
they need to change the format.
[signature]
I completly agree, there are so many questions that the show is nearly unberable to watch. And it seems that there are more commericals in the last half of the show then the first.

I do however like the show, im not sure about the subtle adult jokes that are beggining to be thrown around there though. I like the show, i think i could do well on it, but i think they purpoesly pick dumb contestants.
[signature]
I have to agree just from seeing only two contestents, you talk about dumb blonds, and they werent blond !

the game is way to slow for me to watch, I can watch a bobber for hours and not be board, but to take 10-15 munites per question and ten of those are comercial....

jeperdy can ask 51 questions of three contestants in half an hour how is it the show keeps dragging on for an hour and cant get out ten questions...

they need to rethink it if they want another season,,, but ya never know, I cant watch american idol either....
[signature]