Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 new england saltwater fishing show
i took today off from work to go to the show.i have been wanting to go for a couple of years.i am glad i went.it is the best show i been to.i picked up some new umbrella rigs,small topwater plugs,met some peaple from some of our local fishing sites.i also talked to David Slone,host of On The Hook on NESN.we got talking about the thames river,how great it is for striper fishing.he has been wanting to go there to do a show.he asked me if i was interested i would show him the river and be on the show.i told him i would think about it[crazy]. YEA RIGHT!!!.i told him lets go now,he laughed.he is interested in a spring run and a fall run.so he got my phone no. and address.maybe a star is born?i dont think so.i am hopeing i can wear my BFT gear,and they won't fuzz it out.

i am aready looking forward to next years show
[signature]
Thats awesome Tom. And to think I had the privalidge to fish with Tom Dance, or was that Bill Carrier? Back isn't much better, but I'm going out sunday.
[signature]
i kinda figured,when i saw your post at this time of day.i told david that there were more knowlageable peaple about the thames,but he didnt seem to care.i am hoping he calls.i also met with blain,t-man and a few others
[signature]
Blaine is a real gentleman and a great fisherman. I can thank tman for making me make a better mouse trap [Wink]
[signature]
Dang, that's cool dude! I hope he calls you up.

I'd be affraid to take someone out like that fishing. It would be my luck the fishing conditions would be perfect and we wouldn't get a darn bite. LOL [Tongue]
[signature]
thats what i was thinking about. basic murphys law

i brag on how great it is gregg comes up and we cant get a good bit[crazy]
[signature]
I did today. But you were working. [Smile]
[signature]