Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An offer not to pass up
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]One of the members in our Fly Club will be taking his final exam for Master Instructor and said that he will give free one on one lessons to help him prepare for the exam. Needless to say I jumped at the opportunity to get someone with his experience to show me a better way to reach the gold pot at the end of the rainbow. Will schedule an appointment some time in April. Next I need to find someone who has a GPS fix on all of the trout hot spots from here to there.[Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Don't ask me for the hotspots I'm ofer in california waters Maybe I'll catch more next winter if I bring more beer and get steve drunk and he'll spill the beans on his honey holes[Wink]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]If you can get TN2 to spill just the beans for a beer I'll get him a keg.[/size][/green][/font][Wink]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=23159;]
[signature]
[black][size 1]Post:[/size][/black] [black][size 1]Don't ask me for the hotspots I'm ofer in california waters Maybe I'll catch more next winter if I bring more beer and get steve drunk and he'll spill the beans on his honey holes[Wink]
[/size][/black]

[black][size 3]Take some of that Coffee Flavored Tequila with you. It made me open up[laugh][/size][/black]
[signature]
[laugh]Oooohhhho I'd love to take the next line after that comment......hee hee hee.
[signature]
Out of the coffe but i have your fav Agavero or don crispin regular or manderin (yummy) or the new ones i got Don Julio reserve (smooth) or Gran centenerio Anejo But you need to let me know so if I drink what you want I'll pick some more up next trip. Or Just bring all and invite dryrod and scruf and have a drunk fest
[signature]
Take some of that Coffee Flavored Tequila with you. It made me open up[laugh]

BADD thing to say on a board with a bunch of fishermen.
[signature]
Sounds like an idea. They do have nice campgrounds by 7 of my favorite "Honey Holes". Did you want to hit the fresh or some of the Saltwater Honey Holes???

There are plenty to go around and we can even do some spey casting in the salty surf.

I bet you just want to beat up on some of my little LMB friends. They like beer too.[cool]
[signature]
Hey Dryrod, I think I can mount that keg on my old donut. It should be just the right size.[cool]
[signature]