Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer Creek Water Levels?
Is the water coming up there at all? Where is the water compared to the Island?
[signature]
[blue][size 2]Or better yet (at least to me), where is the water on the State Park ramp (not the Island ramp)?[/size][/blue]
[purple][size 2]Dennis, In december I float tube out the state park ramp and it was wide open. I even walked the submerged areas to see if I could launch a boat. It was in good shape 3 months ago.[/size][/purple]
[signature]
Hey Dennis, I was up there two weekends ago and as far as I could tell, the water is about 8' higher than last time you and I fished it. The state park ramp is in good shape. I watched when we launched and lost bottom before we got to the end of the ramp. You could launch without any problems.

walleyebob
[signature]
okay living only a minute away the water is still low it is on the rise though, if you want to launch you can but id recommend doing it from the stae park so that you dont slidee into the mud. i think that the water might get up enough to make the island a island again. we have about 10 more feet and it should be over that ump between the island and the highway but right now we never know.
[signature]
Is the Island State Park boat ramp in the water again?
[signature]
not yet kent sorry, i expect it to be though. if you got a good 4 wheel drive you could launch there but I would not recomend it.
[signature]
I'm going up to Deer Creek on weds. I'll let you know.
[signature]