Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Small Creek Pixs
[black][size 3]Went up to Tibble today, but DANG! it was more windy than usual and if you have ever been to Tibble, you know how the wind just circles, so you start getting a good feed cast going and the wind changes before you can get it out and it falls at your feet.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Took the H3's up, but after rock-n-rollin' last night was not sure how much energy I had left to kicking (and I mean no stop kicking), so we tried shore with no luck as the same results for everyone else on the shore. The incoming storm was pushing them deep.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]So we headed back down the canyon.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]I managed to talk Mojo into pulling over to the side for a little stream action. Little fast and high right now, but I had my little Tea Stick I have been dying to feel a fish on.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Here is a couple of shots, it really is beautiful:[/size][/black]

[black][size 3][/size][/black][inline "American Fork 4 1 07 004.jpg"]

[inline "American Fork 4 1 07 005.jpg"]

[inline "American Fork 07 001.jpg"]

[inline "American Fork 07 003 500.jpg"]
[inline "Am Fork 015 500.jpg"]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]A nice outing always makes the bod feel better. Getting a hook up or two doesn't hurt either. BTW what is that white stuff in the background? LOL[Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[#0080ff][size 4]Just a little icing on the Cake[laugh] The great spots are still a little high, so frosting is free[Wink][/size][/#0080ff]
[signature]
Beware Dryrod. The frosting that she is talking about comes in such quantities that it could put Betty Crocker and Duncan Hines out of Business.[cool]
[signature]