Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ice shanty
My son-in-law has an ice shanty he would like to sell. He says for about 150.00. If anyone is interested I will get more info. I know it is a 2 man . He used to use it when he took out the snow mobiles. Hasn't done that for a few years.

I have been reading the message board for awhile and I enjoy the info and the chat.
[signature]
Good to have you on the board Icefool, I've got one question for you, are you still a fool when the ice is off? We are always looking for fishing fools at this site and would hate to loose you once the ice is gone. WH2
[signature]
We are always lookin' for a few good 'fisher' men fools for our Utah walleye Army! Welcome aboard and support the walleye military![angelic][cool]
[signature]
Hey WalleyePaul,I'm a fishing fool or just a fool some times. What do I have to do to be a part of the Utah Walleye Army
Hey Icefool. Its good to have you aboard. Hope to talk with you on some topics soon.
[signature]
That's easy tincanfsh, Just start trolling hard core for them 'eyes. You can be eyeo[Tongue][Wink]clastic now!
[signature]
wh2 I am a fishing fool no matter what but I do enjoy the ice. Thanks for the welcome
[signature]