Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waders
Just picked up a pair of G-3's They feel good. Will make FG jealous. Will let ya know how they work.
[signature]
...now you know that if you make FG jealous she will just go out and buy something for herself... [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey there poky-mon - I bought a pair of the G3s back in 2003. They are absolutely a great pair of waders. Although pricey I think they are worth the extra bucks.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Only thing left is the G-4's she don't have the guts
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]I think that they go for $699/copy. All in a day's pay for her. LOL[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
hmmmmmmmmm wanna bet....[laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[black][size 3]Glad you went for the G3's. I knew you had the money! Now you need a lesser pair for work and those G3's for fishing only.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Just remember, they can leak too.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]I am waiting for the new improved Pro Guides, but mine have got a lot of miles to go.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Why pay full price for G3's when I can go with Tailwaters or Pro Guides for half price. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3]On the G4's, what good does a zipper do me![shocked][/size][/black]
[signature]
okay...I lose the bet... just shows my inexperience...
[signature]
[black][size 3]Oh I have the Guts!, but I am also thrifty and try NOT to buy what I don't need LOL (notice I said TRY)[laugh][/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Besides, give Poky a week and he will have those thing covered in Aquaseal. The waders aren't ment for sprinkler work![shocked][/size]
[signature]
Ya should have looked at Willie J's Drynamics. Plus they have a zipper too.

BTW aren't the G3's made in Korea?
[signature]
Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy........[sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Pantywaste gutless plus the old man won't let ya And I've been wearing them at work I'm just being a bit more careful my silver labels lasted 5 years so I think these will last as long or longer They feel alot stronger
[signature]