Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Hall - Booyaa
The Fred Hall Show in Long Beach was a blast.

Fisherking

Angler

Hamachi Yellow

Short Strike

japan Ron

One who fishes

It was a huge boil so there were times that Im sure I missed a grip of people.

Welcome to all the new members.

Highlights:

I was given the opportunity to ba a part of Team Graphite USA. I had a chance to spend some Quality time with Mr and Mrs. Roy Hastings and Fidel Moreno. I had met the crew in the past and look forward to doing co-branded charters as they come available. If you get a chance to fish these charters, Jump All over It. GUSA GOES LARGE!!! [url "http://www.graphiteusa.com"]www.graphiteusa.com[/url]

Has anybody on the boards fished the GUSA Stix? Hands down the baddest Rod on the water. Feed Back....

Dan and Tim from Oregon Fishing kept us entertained. Fisherking threw drive-bys with the ultimate sandwiches and new gear. The Angler hooked up thousands of folks with Bigfishtackle T-shirts, Stickers and Beanies. Richard Deluna from the Blue Horizon Sportfishing was kicking down the grub. Lawrance and Pam from Fishworks are always cool to hang out with. Steve at Tag N Brag fixed me up with Motrin and a shot of W.Turkey as needed.Tommie and Darleen Lee broke out the cookies and and came in polluted on Saturday. Stevie from the Fishing Fools, Mark and Jess from Perfromance. A.D. from Point Loma Sportfishing and his coffee and Tamales. Czar and Alice from Tady handing over the gold 45c's for killing Kalicos, Mac DaddyDaryl from Sumo and Berkeley from Iron Man. Fukuto came by with a couple Fukuto's. Jeff and Naomi from Albackore tackle bags raided the Booyaa trailer bringing by food and drinks. The majority of the rat bastards with there Rum and OJ.'s. Wayne, Jason and Mark from Stay Bent got a good location next to the woman in waders booth they kept boasting that. lol good location. Jonathan Roldan and Ed of Whopper stoppers teamed up to have a great time side by side. Good Aye Steve Badman. Shawn Arnold, I never saw working, just cruising around bonding. Eric Brewer, EZE at the Trout Pond, Dave, Barbie our awesome model. Lola, Del March, Scooter, Kreyg Leslie and Jeremy. The Wild Bunch WP, Chaz and Rox. The BBB Booyaa Bob and Tuna Belly. Dimitri, Hawk, Don, Master Baiter John. Im sure I missed some folks as I am still settling in.

Bart Hall, Mike Lum, Mike Battistone and your crew

The show was a great time made up of great people.

Special Thanks to Marty, Eliza, Armoodo, Lisa, Rhiannon, Jay, Nick, The Angler, Chad, Candice, Greg, Pam and Kay for Rockin' the Boothe.
[signature]

Hey there Booyaa1,

Thanks for the royal treatment by both yourself and the crew workin' the booth. Great conversation and those board pants I got are the best thing to come along since my first pair in 65'. Hey Hey, that's 1965 dang it! Thanks for the goodies too.

You might have read me raving about the Graphite USA rods when asked my opinion. I'm pretty heavy handed when it comes to a preference in flyrods. I'll fish 15lb test for yellows any day but I like the backbone an 8# or 9# flyrod will give me to chunk an anvil.

The quality of product, lifetime, no questions asked warrantee; and service, constant repair updates on status, and shipping gratis made for me becomming a believer GUSA.

I cannot find another rod at any price that has the action of my 9'8", 2piece, 8# saltwater rod. A beefy front end gives it the feel (not the dead weight) of a 10# in some other manfacturer's models.

Thanks again,

JapanRon
[signature]
What you call Bonding--I call working. You think it is easy coming by your booth, having to have a beer with you, looking at all the ladies walk by, talking fishing, talking smack. That my friend is work!!!!!!!!!!

shawn

www.fishtacochronicles.com
[signature]
Japan Ron, very nice to meet you in person. Looks as though you were having a great time. Thank you for making time to share with me some of your fishing expertise. Appreciate the props, I am positive you will be happy with your new Booyaa Wear. I am so stoked about working with Graphite USA, I have been fishing 2 of there stix for the last year and Im absolutely ecstatic aboout them. Which GUSA's are you fishing Japan Ron?

Again, very nice to meet you.

Shawn Arnold - Master Jedi of Fish Taco Chronicles.

I want to sincerely apologize for force feeding you beers. I realize how difficult of a task it is for you to go from boothe to boothe tilting back cervezas. Are there job opportunites available at FTC?
[signature]
Not to mention,Shawn had the best seat in the house to view my INSANE,saleman Techiques,It was truly a Act,worth watching!!!!!I should be on Broadway..!!!!! In the alley !!! lol lol
[signature]

Hi there Booyaa1,

Ya, I do nothin' but praise these rods on both their unique construction and accompanying sensitivity. I've got both a 968DHS, two-piece, 9'6", 8wt and a twin 9wt. These models are from a few years back but...... ya know what? When I needed some service on one, the lifetime warrantee, no questions asked, kicked in and got what was needed like the model was their best and hottest stix. Sweeeeeeet. How much ya wanna bet they run their business somewhat like SOMEONE else I happen to know.

I don't have any other Graphite USA's 'cause I ain't in the market for a rod/blank right now. I'm at the point now where if I was lookin', I'd find the right action blank and build it myself.

JapanRon
a.k.a.tsurikichi
[signature]
Forgot to sign in.
[signature]