Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the Albackore, Yellowtail and White Seabass?
Been out of the loop for a week, where are the fish?
[signature]
Well, VONS has a sale on halibut starting today,and Albacore,can be found in the canned area,"just look for Charlie's Porposie Friendly Brand"in any market,and fresh yellowtail can be purchased at Anthony's Grotto in S.D....Humm, White Seabass,....I HAVE A INSIDER TIP!!! Charter Anyone????
[signature]
YOU MUST BE A ROMERO.....

Good time hangin out with you like always Fisherking. I did happen to check out the fishing reports and found scattered bites up and down the coast.

A Few Calicos, Sand Bass and Barracudas were the highlights. No landing that I noticed was particularly heavy right now. Part of the problem is most of us were at the show, so there was no one on the water to catch and post the reports? The recent Grunion Run probably didn't help much either.
[signature]
Yea, Brother,all anglers were too busy spreading Love,to those in need.The Temps. are constantly changeing even for this barometer flip-flop this weekend,but things are a boiling allready in freshwater.Lil,Kenji Slammed a 5lb. Bass at the local pond,so thing are acting up...keep a open eye!!!!
[signature]
[cool]It's still MARCH, for Pete's sake! Anyway, I'll be on the New Seaforth AM halfday Saturday. They wacked the 'cudas today. Unfortunately I'm working again so my weekday light load trips are over for awhile. [mad]

You could always try one of those exploratory boat rides. Never know. Ya might get into the first WFO tuna bite of the season.

Fishslayer
[signature]
[cool]We did OK on the 'cudas Saturday. Surface iron [sly] Got a little wet on the way in but had a great time. CFO got a BEAUTY of a backlash in her new 975! Lessee.. Someone said "We have 6" when we walked up to the office... and we had 14 head (dead & otherwise) aboard and I wound up clearing the backlash myself! [mad] Wonderful world of half day.

I'll be at the Del Mar show Saturday. See ya there!

Fishslayer
[signature]
well i'll give you guys my secret to getting the fish to you , you gotta sing to them ! they love it ! [crazy]

i won't tell anybody if you try it [Wink] . well not anybody in timbucktoo at least .

hope the fishing gets better guys , it's slow here too !
[signature]
[cool]I'm on an overnight charter on the Seahawk next Fri/Sat. I'll let ya know how that singin' works.

Does it work better than "Here, fishy fishy?" [Smile]

Fishslayer
[signature]
you guys really know how to put a Smile on my face !

thanks ! i came home fishless today , i needed that .

your pal , lonehunter
[signature]