Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CATCH A MONSTER AND WIN!!
[center]Alright guys, the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view&post=318239"]16 Species Fishing Contest[/url] is back![/center] [center] [/center] [center]Make sure you check out it and get involved.[/center] [center] [/center] [center]As this contest starts I thought I would start a little contest for bragging rights on this board (North Dakota).[/center] [center] [/center] [center]The contest is simple: If you catch a largemouth bass bigger than mine, I will send you a little BFT prize package.[/center] [center] [/center] [center]This contest will run from April 1st 2007 to December 15th 2007.[/center] [center] [/center] [center]Rules are as Follows:[/center] [ol] [li] [#ff0000][size 1]Fish must be in photo [/size][/#ff0000][/li] [/li] [li] [#ff0000][size 1]Measuring device readable must be next to the fish in the photo [/size][/#ff0000] [li] [#ff0000][size 1]Bigfishtackle logo must be in there some where (can also be hand drawn) [/size][/#ff0000][/li] [li] [#ff0000][size 1]The fish must be caught in North Dakota State waters.[/size][/#ff0000][/li][/ol] [center] [/center] [center] [/center] [center]If you catch a monster and then later catch a bigger one, you can replace the previous entry with the bigger fish.[/center] [center] [/center] [center]The winner(s) will be the individual(s) who catches the fish with the largest length. Your fish must be longer than mine to win a prize.[/center] [center] [/center] [center]Just upload your pictures along with some information about your catch to this post.[/center] [center] [/center] [center]Please remember to Catch and Release those trohpies![/center] [center] [/center] [center]Remember to have a bigfishtackle logo in the picture and also a ruler of some sort!!

[black][size 5]TIGHT LINES AND GOOD LUCK![/size][/black][/center] [center]
[/center] [center] [/center] [center] [/center] [center][cool]
[/center] [center]
[/center] [center]
[/center]
[signature]
Another thing, I have NOT caught my bass yet for you to beat so if you catch a monster before I do post it up as soon as you can! Lets have some fun!![cool]
[signature]
good luck on that bass, by the way, I am up on ya for that blue gill [Tongue]

got me one last week....
[signature]