Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weather
The wabash river is finally down to a normal level and the weather goes south [Sad]. hopefully it warms up soon I'm going stir crazy.
[signature]
I hear that, just so long as it dosnt have you running around in a chicken suit robbin banks...[Tongue] "ok old movie"

we will get some wormer weather soon enough, I am in no hurry to make the time go by any faster...[cool]
[signature]
try jerk baits...I hear they're working really well in your neck of the woods right now!
[signature]
ok i gave into the cabin fever and went for a little bit this afternoon. didn't catch any walleye but i caught a white bass and a carp of some sort.
[signature]
you're on a roll now...nothing can stop you!

Anxiously awaiting your fishing reports now.
[signature]
nice nice weather today.. couldnt be better, I went fishing for a couple hours, fish are still in the deap. not a single bite did I get....

still was nice to be out on the dock, soon I will be on the lake, I hope...
[signature]
well the weather is finally cooperating but now the river and the fish aren't. [Sad]it hasn't rained much but the river is still cold and muddy. (problem when you favorite spot is just below a flood control damn) Did manage to catch one nice walleye last last week but that was after fishing for hours. i got tired sat on the wall and started jigging a night crawler. oh well will catch my share of eyes this weekend on a two day trip to lake Erie. picked up my motion sickness patches today [Wink] i may be young but I'm no fool.
[signature]
nothing on my end this week either.

I did hear some disterbing news on the tube today.

it seems that walleye in the detroit river and lake errie has tape worms. EEEEEEOOOOOOOw [unsure]

they are susposed to still be edible, but I dont think I will be trying one any time soon....
[signature]
i was up on lake erie two weeks ago clean 29 walleye didn't see any tape worms.
[signature]
the tape worm would be in the intestine. did you look in there to see what they were eating? I know a lot of guys up this way do with a couple fish every time they go out...

that is incuraging news. depending on where you are your only allowed 4-6 per day in canida ohio and michigan waters.... I dont know about pa and ny....
[signature]
we were out on a charter boat with 6 people plus the captain.
[signature]
I just got a report from another moderator north of me who said they are reporting tape worms in the saginaw bay and saginaw river and all the tributaries....
[signature]