Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to remember about the Trophy room.
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Don’t be Confused by the trophy board. This board is not just for “Big fish”. We would like to see all kinds of different sizes and colorations of fish in Utah. Sometimes a fish doesn’t have to big to be considered a trophy. Please feel free to post any pictures of fish you like. Once we get enough entries we would like to post about three entries per species. These three spots will be for what we consider the trophies of the board. When I say trophies, I mean the prettiest, most unique, and of course the biggest. [/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Once a picture is submitted we will determine if that picture is worthy of being posted in the showcase. In some cases, pictures will be bumped to accommodate new trophies. Don’t get discouraged if your picture gets bumped, it will still be available to view on the entries page. We will be taking votes between the three of us (Moderators), to decide if a picture will be bumped or not. Please accept our changes, we will try to be as fair as possible.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Thanks again for all of the entries. We already have some great trophies that will be pretty hard to bump. Keep them coming so that we can really see the variety and quality of fish that we have here in Utah.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]We are still brainstorming a lot on this board and things might change a little from time to time so please bear with us. Until then, get those trophies submitted!!! [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Thanks again, [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Hookjaw[/size][/font]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Good clarification. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]A couple of other things to throw out. If you have not started your own trophy post, because you are not sure about how to prepare and post your pictures, let us help you. You can email your favorite pics to me and I will use my photo software (and experience) to tweak them, crop them and resize them. Then, all you have to do is open your trophy room post and I can edit them in for you.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]We also have a concern that having all the posts under one thread might get cumbersome as the Trophy Room grows. What is the opinion of the members about having everyone make thoir own separate threads/posts. That way others can make comments on them or ask questions about certain pictures, etc.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If most people like the idea of separate posts, it is easy enough to go back and separate out the ones that have already been put up. Hey, I'm a mod and I got a mod pistol. I can shoot anything. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hats off to Hookjaw and Flyguy. They are doing a good job of getting things going here.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Thanks TD! [cool]

Everything is looking great! I for one, like the idea of everyone having their own personal thread that they can update. Just like the ice fishing challenge page.

Thanks to everyone that has so far participated! We look forward to others joining the board as well.

Keep thos pics comin!!! [cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Okay, I just separated all of the entry posts out into the main body of the board. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]From now on everybody will just click on the "Post New" button and start their own thread...just like any of the other boards.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Great! Thanks dude! That will work out great.
[signature]
Aaaah, ha --------------------, you took my suggestion. Wow! Now us slow dial up guys can post. [cool] [cool] [cool] Thanks Bud!!!!!
Leaky
[cool][#0000ff]We couldn't get along without ya, ol' buddy. Actually it was Sparky's idea. He really has a tough time working the keyboard when you don't keep his nails trimmed.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]He also suggested you post some more pictures of him. He is better looking than you or those silly old fish.[/#0000ff]
[signature]